Have you ever felt like- you need to hire an image consultant/stylist? Do you want to improve your style? Maybe, you are feeling a little intimidated to make that call. What will they (image consultant) ask you? What should I be asking them? What will they think of my style?
These are all very good questions and I’m here to put your mind to rest- Most image consultants will love speaking with you, getting to know you, as well as what you would like to achieve with your look. We love to hear from new clients and develop and fabulous relationship, which will bring forth your signature style.
With this being stated here are a few questions that you need to ask yourself to prepare you for your conversation:
1. What are you trying to achieve by hiring a stylist?
2. What are your top 3 style obstacles?
3. Are your trying to have a more adventurous style, building a professional wardrobe, adding trendier colors and pieces?
4. What is missing from your ideal wardrobe?
5. What would you say your current style says about you?
6. What would you say you are most comfortable wearing, during the week and weekend?
7. What are your three favorite pieces in your closet?
These are just a few questions that you should ask yourself to get ready for your style session. Whenever you are thinking about making changes to your wardrobe, you need to make sure that you make changes that always make you feel and look good.
Visit our Image Consulting page to find out more information regarding the services that we offer.
Article by: Sonya LaRae- Certified Image Consultant, Certified Lifestyle Coach, Educator and Motivational speaker
This article is property of LaPaz Image Consultants copyright © 2018-2019. It is prohibited by law to copy add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.